Monday, November 5, 2007

Suspense over! Here your are, the script...





Read my blog post AdSense Cracked for more information. You may read the article published on this issue in India's Leading Technology Magazine in November 2007, from MGooS.com

Or Search in Google

Here I am making my script public for educational purpose only, please don't use it for driving money from AdSense or other unethical purposes. Download script from http://www.mgoos.com/extra/MGooS.


Below are the steps to execute it,

1). Open mxproxy.php, you will see

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-8963995922591449

Now change the pub-8963995922591449 from the latest opened account.

2). Open summer.html and update Frame source
SRC="http://youtube.com/watch?v=FpeExMZZ1Gc" NAME="mgoos_joke_frame1"> to
any hyper link of youtube video of your interest (you think people will
like that).

3). Change the title of the summer.html page to appropriate one.

4). Request for 4-5 (or more) big and highly active groups on Yahoo or MSN
or Google.

5). Upload all three files to php enabled web server, make sure libcurl is installed there. Libcurl is client URL library which I am using in mxproxy.php to execute/generate ad unit html page.

6). Send a mail to all those groups (in which you are member) by saying something like, "Worth watching the Indian version of [Summer of 69'], made in Manipal.

http://www.yoursite.com/summer.html"

(This is something called Social Engineering, how can you attract some one to visit the link).

7). Now wait, as people will open the hyper link above, you will start watching money meter in AdSense.

What you need to take care is prepare different content of mail daily and send mails to different number of groups. If you will send mails to same groups daily, there will be repetition of IP address.

21 comments:

greencyber said...

I tried the script it works but google adsense is showing the click but the money earned is zero Google have atlast heard you.

Mastishka said...

I hope so, earlier they were saying me a lier and also saying that "Manish wants to blackmail Google".

That's why I took this step of approaching Media and making my script public.

Julien Marie said...

Indeed, they do not take into account clicks generated with that script... they have surely added an extra security ;)

Unknown said...

Yes and if I use the script without any modification it put my CTR to 20% why ?

Anonymous said...

hi i want the script , wher can i find it, can anyone send it to
sanjay_love66@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

please please please please send me the script to me Manish.

I know you can even break the latest security updates of Goooogle..

nisha4m_google@yahoo.co.in

Unknown said...

Anybody having the script please send it to my email ID...

nisha4m_google@yahoo.co.in

and please put appropriate Subject, so that I may not delete it by mistake!


Thanks in advance.

TheWayOfLeaf said...

please send the script Manish,
to woofong2006@yahoo.co.in
thank you

guest said...

it's posible to use this script with other ad services like adbrite? anybody knows how to do that?

sharadtolwala said...

Mr manish pl. send me the script

Thanks in advance

Admin said...

Hi Mastish,

Can you send me the script?
Is this script can run for other ads network i.e bidvertiser?

Please send me the script to kristiankoeswaya@yahoo.co.uk

jgumgy said...

hi manish pl. send me the script
10x

jgumgy said...

pleas send me to jgumgy@yahoo.com
10x again

Unknown said...

Hello everyone.....

Actually there is no any acript to Mr Manish... He get a trick to get traffic to this blog my using FAKE script....so that everybosy get curious...

Thank you

Mastishka said...

New updated script is available now... you may download it from... http://www.mgoos.com/extra/MGooS_Ver_2.0.zip

Technotip.org said...

Hellow manish sir,

please explain about this new Adsense script.

please write to me at styleicon94u@gmail.com

Rebel said...

hello sir,ur script does not seem to be working,plz help

MD.AZAZ said...

i am unable to follow following steps
plz explain me how to do that

2). Open summer.html and update Frame source
SRC="http://youtube.com/watch?v=FpeExMZZ1Gc" NAME="mgoos_joke_frame1"> to
any hyper link of youtube video of your interest (you think people will
like that).

3). Change the title of the summer.html page to appropriate one.

Payoneer MasterCard said...

hello manish
what the script is working but i dont see the modification in adsense.
what can i do??

Unknown said...

Anything new in feb 2009>

Unknown said...

Have you a new script to test with? Please send me new and older script so I can learn it. I think this site is already not update for years....